Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

This year we enjoyed doing real Easter baskets for the first time for the kids. We hid them the night before and then after some convincing they tried to find them in the morning. Of course they started eating candy immediately. I was very glad we only included enough candy for one sitting. Kesler got come Little People racers for his race track and Easton got some new trains for his Thomas the Train set. Of course they each got some money too.

IMG_0664

IMG_0662IMG_0667IMG_0670

I had found some fabric I LOVED at Walmart about a month before Easter and bought the rest of it with no idea what I would use it for. It was $1.50 a yd! My friend Mandy suggested making ties for the boys and I knew it was meant to be. She and I made ties for our boys and then we collaborated to make a skirt for me out of the same material. I just wish I could have had enough fabric to include Soren. I was so happy with how it all turned out. After church on Easter we met at our house to take turns taking pics of our families. It worked out perfectly.

IMG_2949b

IMG_2941B

IMG_2937b

IMG_2933b

IMG_2932b

IMG_2925b

IMG_2919b

IMG_2915b

IMG_2910b

Best friends Will and Easton.IMG_2908b

1 comment:

Rob and Marseille said...

those turned out awesome!