Sunday, September 16, 2012

Utah Adventures

We definitely found our that vacation is not vacation with kids- call it a trip instead, but we did do some fun things. One day we met my Dad's family up at Park City do swim and do the Alpine slide and the other attractions they have up there. Another day we went to Thanksgiving Point to the Dinosaur Museum. I think we all had a great time there.
 
Soren in a rare photo.

Uncle Cody and Easton
 
Soren, Easton and my brothers building a sand dam for the dinosaurs.
 
We also got to go to Seven Peaks for the day with my Mom's side of the family. It was really fun to take the kids and see what they enjoyed. Easton is definitely getting old enough to do the more daring slides with Soren. I chickened out and was glad to wade with Kesler in the baby pool.
 

 
Soren and Easton down their first slide.

 
My Mom and Kesler after a long day.



Of course I didn't take enough pictures of everything else we did. We had a lot of time with family including a family game day and movie night complete with a popcorn and cotton candy machine. I got to spend time with my cousins and catch up. One of my cousins also has an Etsy shop so we got to talk business and my other cousin recently had her first little baby girl.
Soren also took some of my cousins out to try a little archery. Within minutes of starting he cut his finger open with a pocket knife and had to go to the Urgent Care center. It was bad enough to need five stitches and a lot of anesthetic. I'll spare you the disgusting photo. Who would have expected that???

No comments: