Sunday, August 12, 2012

Zoo Time

We have a zoo pass this year and have been trying to make the most of it. I think we have been 5 or 6 times already. We can get my mom and brothers in if we go without Soren so they have come with us a few times. Its so nice to have the extra help and the company. On this trip we happened to go on the day that only Africa was open. It worked out great for us because we only see that part of the zoo in one trip anyways, and the lift and boat rides were free to compensate for the rest of the zoo being closed.
Easton rode the lift with me which carries you over the African enclosures and then back. I was pretty terrified the whole time and held on to him TIGHT. We made it back fine and it really was neat to see the animals from above.





1 comment:

Alainarae said...

Fun! I just got a zoo pass to the Omaha Zoo, which I think will get me in to KC. We should go sometime!