Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Rumors are True! We're Having a BABY!

I was really hoping I could get the ultrasound in the right format to post it with this announcement, but alas I am not that computer saavy. But that is the story. We are expecting! I am 9 weeks along, almost 10 and am due May 11. From the looks of the ultrasound we have a healthy little squirming fetus with a heart, 2 arms, 2 legs and the start of a brain. :)
Soren really wants a boy, but if anyone knows my family, the girls are the minority so a baby girls is on almost everyone's wishlist, including mine. We will love it either way, but come on---can't the Kesler family get a girl?
We find out in December what it is so I will keep everyone posted.
We are both excited, but Soren definitely thrilled. I am just excited to be almost out of the first trimester. I haven't been too sick, but I really hate the flu so intermitant stomach aches are really getting old. I am just starting to feel better and its really nice. Thanks to everyone that is so excited for us. Like I said, we will keep posting.

11 comments:

Melissa and Paul said...

Congrats!!!! We are happy for you guys.

Amber and David said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! Being a mom is the absolute BEST! I hope you have a girl too, they are soo much fun!(Not that I have anything to compare it to!)=)

John and Bethany said...

Yeah! Our babies will be so close in age. Hope they are friends:)

Bamamoma said...

You know, the new Kesler trend IS for girls. First Eden and now Arabella. Good things come in threes so I'm thinking you'll have baby girl #3! Congrats!

The Zenks said...

Congratulations! Pregnancy gets a lot better once you hit the second trimester--I was so sick during my first and into my second (during that nutrition class we had together!) I felt like I could hardly stand up without feeling like I was going to be sick :P Once that part is over though, it gets fun :) Good luck with everything!

kaylasue said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you! :D Hope everything is going great for you! :D Love ya lots!!

maryirene allen said...

congratulations!! that is so wonderful! can't wait to hear what it is.

Marcus and Jenny said...

ahhhhh! congratulations! we'll send girl vibes your way, though i make no promises on the outcome:) (but if you do have a girl, i expect some credit!)

Liz - Jess said...

Hi! You don't know me but I went to school with Soren. I saw your blog on Lucas and Mandy's. I just wanted to say Congratulations!! You will absolutely love being a mom!

Liz (Mohler) Prisbrey

Duthries said...

So your first baby book is an ABC book by Eric Carl. I think your baby will love it! :)

Matthew and Hailey said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news! No matter what you have it will be so fun!