Monday, June 28, 2010

23 Weeks


Well here we are at 23 weeks. Time is going by so quickly and that has been nice. On Friday night I got to hold a 5 month old for a little while and he was soooo nice to cuddle and snuggle with. It really made me excited to hold our new little one. I have been feeling great in general although my immune system really has been down during this pregnancy. I have had 3 colds and the flu twice so far. I'm sure having an active one year old accounts for some of that. We are looking forward to our next little boy, but right now I'm just trying to enjoy my first little boy and the fun that just he and I can have over the next few months.

1 comment:

Seidi said...

Cute pic Kilee. I like your belly. You're looking great! Can't wait to see you in person. Love you!