Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired


The newest news around here is that we've all been SICK. Soren had it, then gave it to Easton who took it to a new level with an ear infection. He gave it to me- the worst/longest cold I have had an an adult. (2 weeks!) Then Thursday night Soren started coming down with something again! He has been home from work ever since and says he has never been sicker in his life. (He also had an ear infection.) Last night he was afraid if he fell asleep he would wake up with his eyes crusted together. Its been pretty ugly.

So we are just waiting for Soren to recover and sanitizing everything in his path. What a way to use vacation/sick days.

All I can say is that I am looking forward to book club tonight for a little break. I made some yummy cupcakes, we'll be at my friend Melanie's wonderful home, and discussing a great book. Let's hope I make it there!

1 comment:

Stacy Hunt said...

Getting sick twice is the worst! I'm just getting over my 2nd time around too. The doctor said the first one was viral, but it weakened me and made me susceptible to the 2nd sickness, which was a bacterial infection. That's probably what happened to Soren too. I seriously cried when it came back the 2nd time, but I had to force myself to stop after a couple of seconds because I knew that would only make the sore throat worse. I hope he gets better soon.