Sunday, June 3, 2012

Easton Turns 3 (Part 2)

I tried not to go all out for the party, but it was hard. The creative process took over. I was so happy with how the cake and cupcakes turned out. It was my first time trying out my cake decorating kit and I enjoyed using it even more than I expected!

IMG_3614b

IMG_3581b

IMG_3575b

IMG_3574b

We kept the invite list small for his friends party. The kids decorated t-shirts with fabric markers to make their own football jerseys.

IMG_3570b

IMG_3568b

The blue Gatorades were a hit! I didn’t’ get any pictures, but we played some football games indoors and then they played a "real” football game outside while they waited for parents. Easton had a blast- nonstop giggling and goofing off with his friends.

IMG_3588b

IMG_3573b

IMG_3590b

Easton loved blowing out his candle on his cupcake and again later on his real cake. We had cake coming out our ears!IMG_3595b

My parents and brothers came over for dinner and presents and cake later that night. We IMG_3657b

We opened gifts and Easton loved them all. He wanted a Cars backpack so I sewed a patch onto this hand me down. Kesler had to show off his Elmo backpack too!. Easton also got a doctor’s kid, a Nerf gun, his bike of course and a bell for his bike.

IMG_3653b

Easton requested tacos and corn on the cob for dinner. It was delicious!

IMG_3637b

IMG_3636b

IMG_3624b

IMG_3665b

We just love this boy! He is so caring, considerate, polite and kind. He is also immensely gifted in athletics and has all kinds of talents oozing out of him. I can’t wait to watch him grow and learn this next year!!

No comments: