Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Courtney Mangum
8 Tag

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. House
2. What Not to Wear
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Ellen
5. Extreme Make0ver: Home Edition
6. Oprah
7. The Office
8. Planet Earth

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went shopping for majorly discounted Halloween decorations
2. Watched BMX biking and skateboarding at the LG Action World Championships
3. Went to the loudest concert I have ever been to- MXPX is much better on CD
4. Visited the first and largest REI in exsistance
5. Ate Subway at a Dia de los Muertos celebration
6. Ate a delicious cookiedough and Reeses Blizzard
7. Drove up to Queen Anne Hill to overlook Seattle
8. Enjoyed classic 'Selena' movie night with my neighbor Eve.

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Bucca di Beppo
2. Subway
3. Zupas
4. Coldstone
5. Happy Sumo
6. Wendy's
7. California Burger Company
8. Pizza Hut---I know I am classy :)

8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Christmas- I can't wait to go home
2. Finding out what we are having- we'll find out on Christmas
3. My ceramics class I started last week
4. Fresh pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving
5. Looking pregnant
6. Going to the Nutcracker with Soren later this month!
7. Seeing my friends in Utah again
8. Getting in really good shape before this little baby comes

8 people I tag:
Kelli Duthrie, Kris Draper, Bethany Adair, Seidi Bennett, Helena Zenk, Mandy Abbott, MaryIrene Allen, Janisa Tharp

No comments: