Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. It felt very easy to celebrate all of the amazing things we have to be grateful for this year. All month I have been keeping a gratitude journal and counting my blessings often. The things I have found myself listing most often are my husband and my two wonderful little boys. I am so grateful for everything they bring to my life every day.

I was also grateful to go to my family’s house for dinner. My Mom made the turkey and I brought some sides. We had a really nice, productive day at our house. We cleaned and did projects until it was time for dinner. Easton helped me make Pumpkin pie from scratch.

IMG_0898IMG_0980

IMG_0901IMG_0987

Dinner was delicious. My brother Broch came and brought his dog Leah.

IMG_1006IMG_1012

IMG_1000

IMG_1017

What a great year this year has been. We are grateful for all of our blessings and the challenges too.

No comments: