Monday, August 30, 2010

Utah in July

In July we went to Utah for 2 weeks to visit family and hit up 4 reunions. I have been delaying blogging because of how far behind I am, but somehow that strategy doesn't seem to be working. Here are a few pictures from our trip.
We had a great time and were able to see lots of family and friends, but there is NEVER enough time to see everyone. Sorry to those of you that we wanted to meet up with but never did! We spent time with my dad's family in Alpine, my mom's family in Herriman, and Soren's family at Bear Lake. Highlights of the trip include fireworks, craft day at Grandma's, shopping, rasberry shakes at Bear Lake, just Soren and I taking a drive in my uncle's new mustang and catching up with friends and family. Thanks to everyone for a great trip!




No comments: