Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's A Great Time To Be Prego!


I think being pregnant is getting very trendy these days- and I couldn't be happier about it. Unfortunately all of the trendy clothes are pretty pricey. Nothing against a plain T and jeans, but that is really all that affordable stores like Target carry. While we were in Utah I stopped in at the Forever 21 to check out their maternity line. I have to say that even though it was a small selection so far, it felt great to have a few cute, cheap options for trendy maternity clothes. I picked up some leggings and have been LOVING them. So comfortable!
I am looking forward to what else will come in this line and to see if other trendy companies will follow suit.



Thanks to Maman A Droit for the heads up on this line!

2 comments:

Kate Challis said...

I didn't know forever 21 has a maternity line now! I just avoid all stores except motherhood and target, and even motherhood is ridiculous. Yesterday I went in there and was totally sticker shocked: they were charging $40 for a pair of cotton nursing pj's! No thanks!!!!

So congrats on your pregnancy! Is it a lot different this time for you? For me, I haven't been keeping track of the weeks like I did with Jane, except for recently and it was a huuuuuuuge bummer to be like "oh I'm only 35 weeks and 5 days, not 36 weeks and 5 days" cuz 37 is full term - guess it doesn't matter because the baby will come when he comes anyway.....

John and Bethany said...

Great to hear! We happen to be in UT right now and I am thinking maternity clothes shopping will be slim picking when we move next week to Oregon. Did you know we are expecting too? I can't remember who has commented on our blog but I'm due the beginning of Feb. Good luck with the last few months of this pregnancy.