Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Visit From Mom

Things were getting a little too lonely and homesick around here so a few weeks ago we invited my Mom out to come stay for a week. I am so glad she came to visit and we had a wonderful time. We did a lot of touristy stuff and shopping and dates for Soren and I. My Mom came to hang out with me and also babysit so Soren and I could get out on a few outings together. We got to go to dinner together and a movie (only our second since Easton!). We also went to the temple Saturday morning and out to breakfast. It was great. Here are some pictures of a lot of the things we did.

The famous gum wall. There really was a lot of gum!

Pike Place Market


Mariner's Game


The Tulip Fields at Tulip Town


3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun to have your mom come and visit. I love all the tulips, they are so pretty. There are like NONE down here, it is so weird.

Maman A Droit said...

Your son is so adorable and happy! And the last picture cracks me up :)

Kelli Duthrie said...

I don't think I have ever heard of the gum wall.. is it pretty big? Sounds disgusting!.. and kinda cool at the same time. :) Tulip town sounds like fun. I'm glad you were able to go.